We are proud of our Pharmacy heritage, over 30 years in the business and continuing the legacy of Independent Pharmacy in Neath, South Wales.
Locally owned by Melin girl Ali Sparkes, we have a full-service business providing a UK multi-award-winning service for NHS and Private customers.
Our Pharmacy is OPEN
Our Clinic is OPEN often outside of these hours by appointment or special events
Our Prescription Collection point is OPEN 24/7 so you need never run out of medicines
Our Pharmacy in Neath, is contracted to ABMU Health Authority to provide the following essential NHS services:
- Dispensing Medicines & Appliances
- Repeat Prescription Dispensing
- Disposal of unwanted Medicines
- Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles
- Signposting to other Health agencies
- Supporting Self-Care
- Clinical Governance of our services
We have also been accredited to provide the following Advanced and Enhanced Services by completing additional training.
- Medicine Use Reviews
- Common Ailment Service
- Flu Vaccination
- Discharge from Hospital Review
- Stop Smoking Service
- Emergency Contraception
- Supervised consumption of medicines
Our pharmacy is registered with and regulated by the GPhC or General Pharmaceutical Council and can be checked at their website.